Re: buildreq

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Would yum-builddep from yum-utils fit your requirements?

I think Gene's looking for something to create BuildRequires: lines in
rpm's he's creating.  (Correct me if I'm wrong Gene.)

Also, yum-builddep is broken on the FC6 systems I've tried it on.  It
never finds any src rpms.  I've tried it with all of the appropriate
source repos enabled in /etc/yum.repos.d as well as by trying to
enable them on the command line and always get the same results:

$ sudo yum-builddep coreutils
Setting up repositories
Error: No Package Matching coreutils.src

This is not how you use it. You should run it against the downloaded SRPM. Works fine in FC6 which I am using now.

Rahul