Re: Big Problems with Session Manager ?? -- very slightly solved.

Hi;

I am top posting because I am adding to my previous post, not commenting
further on its content.

I can now get a clean startup, sort of, if I disable or remove
everything in the Start up programs tab; remove every thing I don't want
in the Current programs tab, make sure to trash the sessions manager
program each and every time I change anything in the sessions manager.
Always leave the save 'Automatically save changes to session' selected.
If unselected, startup reverts to a mish-mash of programs.

Since nothing else works the way it should, I will file a bug.

--
Regards Bill