Re: OS Future now that Fedora Legacy defunct

Ric Moore <wayward4now <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Fedora Project. Fedora contributors today shape the direction and
> accelerate the rate of progress of the entire FOSS ecosystem.

Does that sound like "End of the line of the fast paced devel cycle" to you?
What the lines you quoted are actually about is that Core and Extras are
merging. But the result will still be released every 6 months as far as I know.
According to a draft plan on the Fedora Advisory Board mailing list, Fedora 7
is being scheduled for late April. This is of course subject to change, but
it's not going to change to a slow RHEL-style cycle.

Maybe you read what you wanted to hear, maybe you read what you were afraid of,
but either way what you read is not what was being told. Sorry.

        Kevin Kofler