Re: FC6 Freezing at boot

antonio montagnani wrote:
When I boot my computer, everything goes o.k, but sometimes I am
experiencing a long time to start SMB services, and I have to make an
hard reboot (and everything then goes o.k.)
Any idea?? FC6 is fully updated

Try disabling SMB services at start up, and check if the problem goes away.

If the problem does not present itself, start smb manually after the boot and see whether it still takes a long time to start.

It sounds like a misconfigured samba, but I won't know for sure till you try the above.

Regards,
Ed.