Re: Missing define?

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 23:48, Larry Phillips wrote:
> On 19 Dec 2006 at 18:32, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 04:22:19PM +0000, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> > > I only have access to FC4, not FC3, but this seems to work:
> >
> > Note that both FC3 and FC4 are no longer maintained and must be upgraded.
>
> Oh! Hadn't realized that. Can I upgrade straight to the latest? I'll also
> need to find a place to buy a CD set, I guess, as I am on dialup.
>
> Thanks for the heads-up.
>
> Larry

Larry:
Back when I was on dialup, I bought several CD sets from www.cheapbytes.com,
and I was very pleased with their service. You can find other CD vendors at
distrowatch.com; as an added bonus, these guys contribute some of their
revenue back to the OSS community.

Other possible CD/DVD sources include many of the Linux magazines that are
often available at the chain bookstores. Better yet, is there a Linux user
group in your area?

-- cmg