Auto-mounting USB drives with exec turned on

Hello all.  I'm using Fedora Core 5 and I'm trying to solve a problem
with USB drive auto-mounting.  When I plug in my USB drive it gets
mounted with noexec turned on.  This is a problem for me because I use
the drive for coding and I need to be able to run scripts on it.  I
can fix it by manully remounting, but I'd rather fix the system to
automatically mount with exec on.

I've looked at /etc/fstab, /etc/auto.* and played with the HAL XML
configs.  Nothing I do seems to have any impact at all.

Thanks for the help!

-sam