Re: freeze / lock up when plugging in any USB device

Unfortunatelly I know what you're talking about.

My FC6 freezes totally when USB media is inserted - I'm using kingston
1GB thumb drive - data traveller, but I think that's not important
since my girlfriend's mp3 player also manages to freeze the box.
Something else - this lock up is only occassional ?!?.

There is no such thing on the other OSes I have installed.
--
Cheers,
Filip