Mozilla vs IE CSS differences

Hi folks.

If you look at http://www1.ringways.co.uk/images/moz_ie_diffs.png you'll see a
screen grab of a web page I'm working on. The Mozilla view (left one) is how
I want it, but the I.E. view (right one via VNC) is what I'm getting.

Anyone know what I need to change in the css below to get it to work.

I've tried adding

border: 1px;

and

border-spacing: 1px;

to the 'TD' and 'TH' definitions, but that just loses the internal borders. At
least it then looks the same in both browsers. Wrong, but the same.

Gary

table#dman
	{
	font-size: 10pt;
	font-family: arial, "sans serif", "new century schoolbook"
	border: 1px;
	border-spacing: 0px;
	padding: 0px;
	margin-left: 0px;