Re: gnucash 2.0.2-1.fc6.x86-64 depends on firefox

On 12/14/06, James Wilkinson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charles Tuckey wrote:
> If possible I don't want to have to install firefox 64 bit because I
> have firefox 32 bit already installed. I hear they don't conflict but
> I'd prefer not to mix the two on my system anyways.

If you're talking about the Fedora Firefox packages, they don't
technically conflict, but /usr/bin/firefox (a shell script) will always
run the 64 bit version if it is installed.

So why don't you try installing the 32 bit version of gnucash?

Mostly because I'm stubborn. I want my system to be as much 64 bit as
I can reasonably figure out how to do. I gave up on firefox 64 bit
because of troubles with proprietarty plugins (acrobat, flash, etc). I
couldn't get nspluginwrapper to work for me.

charlie