Re: Is USB Bluetooth working??

Charles Fuller wrote:
Anyone having any success getting a  Dlink DBT-120 v4 bluetooth device
working with FC6.

It was working like a champ in version FC5. Now I don't see it with
usbview application.
Other usb devices work fine such as USB thumbdrive, or USB harddrive.

I have posted output earlier but with no response.

Charles Fuller

I picked up a Trendnet usb bluetooth a few weeks ago; I plugged it in -right- after I installed 6 on the laptop- didn't seem to work. That night after work, I ran updates and bam! I had the bluetooth icon up by the clock. Thought it was strange, but I'm new to linux.

          John