Re: mystery of ofrmating evolution signatures.

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 09:42 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> In what form do you have to put the signature file in evolution so it is
> formatted properly when its displayed in the message.

It can be plain text or html (maybe there are other options, too, I
don't know).  If you are using a script to generate signatures, for
example, I think evolution expects html.  I just surround my plain text
by <pre> </pre> tags.

If you're not sure whether evolution is expecting plain text or html,
fire up gconf-editor and take a look at the contents of the 'signature'
key under /apps/evolution/mail.  The <signature> tag will has a 'format'
attribute that will be either 'text/plain' or 'text/html'.

Matt

Matt Davey		Every four seconds a woman has a baby.  Our task
mcdavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx          is to find this woman and stop her.