Re: Compiz Update?

Alan,

Thanks for the reply. I understand that. However, i am unable to get the "desktop-effects" working without the proprietary driver from nVidia. I would not mind using "nv" driver instead if i can get "desktop-effects" working. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

Srikanth

Alan wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:10:39 -0800