AW: Postfix: copy of all outbounds relays to myself

Hi EJ,

you can use always_bcc (in the main.cf). Here's the doc:

always_bcc (default: empty)

    Optional address that receives a "blind carbon copy" of each message that is received by the Postfix mail system.

    Note: if mail to the BCC address bounces it will be returned to the sender.

    Note: automatic BCC recipients are produced only for new mail. To avoid mailer loops, automatic BCC recipients are not generated for mail that Postfix forwards internally, nor for mail that Postfix generates itself.

cu,
 Joe

--
Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Ventker, RHCE      eMail joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Schlösserweg 26                    phone (+49)(0)2572-87 14 87