Postfix: copy of all outbounds relays to myself

Hi,
Is it possible to get postfix to send me a copy or every single email that is relayed through it? I've seen two emails that I haven't sent go out and I wonder how that happened. I have my smtpd server with TLS and sasl2 authentication for just one user. However, I allow emails sent from the localhost. I don't know how these two emails got through and I'd like a copy of anything relayed so I can see who or what sent it. At the moment, I'm the only user since I just set up postfix with cyrus-imapd and roundcubemail.
Thanks,
EJ