Re: Old livna kmod

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 07:36 +0800, Hadders wrote:
> Again, yumex just shows me the latest to install, not a legacy driver.

Went through that myself, a few days ago, before deciding that FC6 and
an old NVidia card worked better without a special NVidia driver (I
didn't really want to play games on the PC, just wanted to see if I
could get some different scan rates for my monitor).  Try appending
"-legacy" onto the end of the package name you're trying to download.
That is, if you're using the term "legacy" in the manner that NVidia
refers to (older video cards).