Re: Old livna kmod

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Hadders wrote:
Hi all,
 I'm just wondering how I get an old kernel module from livna kmod?

I need to get the module for 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp, how would I go that?

A  yum --enablerepo livna list kmod-nvidia only shows me the installed
ones and that latest one.

Thanks in advance. Hadders

There is probably a better way, but two that come to mind are to go
to the Livna web  site, and download the RPM you want, and install
it with rpm -ivh <RPM name>, or run yumex and pick it from the
install list. Yumex will list all the modules that are not
installed, including ones for kernels you do not have installed.

Mikkel
I'm sorry I can't seem to find the old rpms at the livna site. I look under http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/ and get a directory listing and can rummage around, but can't find the old releases.

Again, yumex just shows me the latest to install, not a legacy driver.

Any suggestions?