graphics/video stuff (again)..

I have been slaving away here trying to get video stuff working in Mozilla with fc6. I read all I could read about totem and mplayer etc., and installed everything I could get my hands on. But still no video from www.cnn.com web pages. I like to watch those video news shots that they have there, and so far no luck.

And than, I switched browsers. I brought up konqueror and bingo. I have great video on all those video scenes that www.cnn.com provides.. Wow. Really nice. So I went back to Mozilla and I don't get any video but I do get a message saying "no picture". But I have the audio just fine. And also something else - I no longer get that 'totem' message that says something about totem not being able to find the 'mms' driver to play this video.

So, I have made some progress but I was wondering how close I am to getting Mozilla to work like Konqueror? I think I am close but what more do I need to do to get mozilla working like konqueror.??

Thanks..

---
Ted Gervais,
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada