ATI video card and TV tuner - Broken??

Hi;

I posted earlier about a Rage video card problem.  I have replaced that
card with an ATI Radeon 9600.  But I still have some problems -- my tv
tuner, ATI Wonder VE, isn't working properly and could be broken.  Of
course, the warranty has run out.

If I post the details, could someone please take the time to look and
see that I have things set up correctly.  I have googled and searched on
and off for a week and keep getting completely contradictory advice.
(Some of it is old advice and some of it may be applicable).

I have:
- P4 1.3 - 1.4 GHZ CPU(it varies depending where I look),
- Intel motherboard, PCI, AGP
- 640 MB ram memory
- ATI Radeon 9600 AGP video card (just installed but used; with vendors
warranty - from a vendor I trust)
- latest WindowsXP drivers downloaded and installed from AMD/ATI
- ATI TV Wonder VE
- latest WindowsXP drivers downloaded and installed from AMD/ATI
I mention windows drivers because I am having no video problems in
Windows.
I am having similar TV problems in WindowsXP and Linux
- 19" Compaq V90 Monitor - Resolution 1600 X 1280; freq set at 75 Mhz;
rated for H freq 30 - 94; V freq 48 - 160

- Newly installed and updated FC6

- /etc/X11/xorg.conf
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "radeon"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Videocard0"

- lspci
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 AP [Radeon
9600]
01:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 AP [Radeon 9600]
(Secondary)
02:09.0 Multimedia audio controller: Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI (rev 02)
02:0a.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
02:0d.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video
Capture (rev 11)
02:0d.1 Multimedia controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Audio Capture
(rev 11)

/dev/video0 exists

]$ lsmod |grep video
video                  21061  0
video_buf              28997  1 bttv
videodev               27073  1 bttv
v4l1_compat            16453  1 videodev
v4l2_common            26305  3 tuner,bttv,videodev

-tvtime
 <!-- This sets the default capture device to use. -->
  <option name="V4LDevice" value="/dev/video0"/>
 <option name="Norm" value="NTSC"/>
 <option name="InputWidth" value="720"/>
 <option name="DeinterlaceMethod" value="AdaptiveAdvanced"/>

TV channels which I received clearly in FC5 with the Rage video card, I
now get intermittent but frequent "No Signal", or very jittery pictures
that look and feel like interference lines ??.  If the reception were
stable, the picture would be astoundingly clear.

The ongoing discussion re xorg "radeon" driver and livna/ATI "flgrx"
driver have me confused.  Tried to yum flgrx from livna and was told I
was missing dependencies.  I didn't want to proceed until I had enquired
further.

--
Regards Bill