Re: dmraid

On Fri December 8 2006 12:14, Hadders wrote:
turn off HTML

> okay, now I'm confused. If I boot off the FC5 install disk (disk 1)
> then I can see and interact with the container?!!<br>
> What options should I be using to mount this, obviously FC5 install
> can!<br>

what can you see? command & output : lsmod , lspci
any updates?
whats changed ?

to boot off this you may need to set it in the bios the rest as stated should
just work. post lots of output your more likely to snag a passing guru round
here not to mention google is your friend. also look & ask here :