Re: dmraid

dexter wrote:
On Fri December 8 2006 08:44, Hadders wrote:
output says

drwxr-xr-x  2 root root      80 Dec  8 16:42 .
drwxr-xr-x 11 root root    4600 Dec  8 16:42 ..
crw-------  1 root root  10, 63 Dec  8 16:04 control
brw-rw----  1 root disk 253,  0 Dec  8 16:42 isw_cibehjbdcg_RAID0

So you run dmraid at startup through the Init scripts?  what are the
init commands you are using?  Do you boot off this array?

this is already configured by default. get some more info by dmraid -s -g and fdisk -l /dev/mapper/isw_cibehjbdcg_RAID0
I dont boot off my array I just use it as fast storage given it is fake :-)
I also dont use ntfs so u need the modules loaded for this to mount.

...dex

fdisk -l, reports nothing. It can't list anything, as I don't think this is the container paritions. Something weird has happened here ;-(

I'm not worried about loading the NTFS stuff, but I would like to boot and run Linux off of it too, otherwise, I've just wasted x dollars on some disks.