Kernel patch for Intel SATA RAID

Hi all,
 I asked a question about dmraid earlier.

Anyway, I have an Intel mainboard chipset and have enabled the Intel SATA RAID. I've created a RAID 0 container and Windows can use this fine, once the driver is loaded.

Eventually I want to make this my boot device and have both Windows and Linux running off of it.

So far though, I'm lost in the Linux side. I can't run Software RAID, because I want to share between Windows and Linux and I don't know how to get Linux visibility to this device?

Help!

Thanks