Re: Why doesn't Fedora include gksudo/gksu as a package

William Case wrote:

If that doesn't work then forget zenity and lets get gksudo/gksu
working.  My problem is I am a beginner.  I am not confident that I
would get all the bits and pieces (libraries) required to make
gksudo/gksu work smoothly no matter how they were launched or used in a
script in Fedora.

The default solution used in Fedora is consolehelper. Might consider look at packages like system-config* tools and the man pages if you want to know more details.

Rahul