Re: Triple boot Fedora, XP, and Vista

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Thom Paine wrote:

Sorry, I meant it will post, but then it reboots right after that. I
don't get the grub screen.

Still probably not the OS. Grub should come up so long as the boot drive is connected correctly - regardless of what is on other drives. I would check your BIOS boot settings to find out what its 'preferred' boot order is. I suspect it is trying to boot from the Vista drive directly (and failing because the Vista drive isn't where Vista expects it to be) rather than booting the drive with grub installed first.

--
Benjamin Franz

"It is moronic to predict without first establishing an error rate
 for a prediction and keeping track of one’s past record of accuracy."
                    -- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Fooled By Randomness