Re: Triple boot Fedora, XP, and Vista

I've been experimenting with this yesterday and today.

I have 4 hard drives in my system.

sda is a 160G I planned to put FEdora on.
sdb is an 80G I planned to use for XP.
sdc is an 80G I planned to use Vista on.
sdd is a 250G I planned to use for storage.

I tried only hooking up sdb with which to install XP. It installed fine.
I then unhooked sdb and hooked up sdc and installed Vista. It went
without a hitch as well.

I then unhooked sdc and hooked up sda and installed Fedora. Fedora
looks awesome and installed without problems as well.

I then hooked up sdb and sdc and made sure fedora was still booting. It was.

I tried modifying my grub lines to include the other two OS's I wanted to boot.

This failed. I found a post on fedoraforum.org dealing with hiding and
unhiding partitions. I tried with with my hard drives to no avail.

So I wiped all three drives again, and tried installing XP first on
sdb. This installed but wanted me to have sda hooked up to dump some
boot files to. I then tried installing Vista to sdc but it wouldn't
install there with the three drives hooked up.

I wound up installing Vista to sda and I have yet to install Fedora to sdc.

I'd rather not install all three OS's to one hard drive, but I guess I
could do that to the 250G and then use the other drives as data
storage.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks.
--