Re: How to write DVD's ?

On Sunday 03 December 2006 07:18, Reg Clemens wrote:
> I write CD's with XCDROAST, and had assumed that when I needed to write
> a DVD the same program would suffice.
>
> However, looking at it, I see no way to write anything but CD's (the disk
> size just goes up to 99min)
>
> Am I missing something?
> is there another program I should be looking at?

XCDRoast can write DVDs.  Run the setup again to see if it is detecting your
drive properly.  On the Write Tracks tab I can set it for up to 9.4GB.

K3b is brilliant for many jobs, and I use it most of the time, but XCDRoast is
particularly good when you want to run and include _this_ directory exclude
_that_ subdirectory.  I like to have both packages to hand.

Anne