Re: Maxtor One Touch III with Fedora Core

> Do I need to reformat the drive to ext3?  Do I need to modify my fstab?

Yep. I got the same drive, and needed to reformat it to ext3. I used fdisk to
delete the exsting partition and make a new empty one, then mkfs to format
it to ext3 (not sure all that was necessary - mkfs might have been willing
to wipe out ntfs and replace it).

It has been working great for me.

If you want it automatically mounted at boot time, you will also need to
make an fstab entry for it.