Re: installing kernel.org kernels

On Thursday 30 November 2006 16:57, Dave Jones wrote:
>rpm -q ccache
Same version.  I have the user part of this make going again, after which
I'll see if the ccache -s reports anything different.

This is what it says in the early part of the fresh build.
[root@coyote ~]# ccache -s
cache directory                     /root/.ccache
cache hit                          19210
cache miss                         15345
called for link                     7526
compile failed                       247
ccache internal error                  6
preprocessor error                    38
bad compiler arguments              1553
files in cache                     30690
cache size                         273.2 Mbytes

And its not changing as the build progresses.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)