Re: firefox slow rendering (e.g. wikipedia)

2006/11/30, Scott van Looy <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Today Clodoaldo did spake thusly:

> 2006/11/30, taharka <res00vl8@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> How do,

>> > I have. Any site javascript intensive makes FF consume 100% CPU for a
>> > few seconds at each click. Gmail is one of them.
>>
>> So, how bout installing the noscript extension & enabling javascript for
>> sites where it is absolutely necessary?
>>

> You are a genius. What a wonderful solution. I each site i just go to
> Edit -> Preferences -> Content -> Enable JavaScript. And them wait for
> each click or page scroll. I have a better one: Why not just use Opera
> in instead of FF? This one is much better: If you have nothing worth
> to say why don't you just shut up?

Or, alternatively, why don't you bite the hand that helps you?
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/

Could you elaborate on how that fixes FF slowness on javaScript sites?
To make it clear: I need Gmail *with* javaScript enabled. Blocking
javaScript is not a solution when javaScript is necessary or just nice
to have.

--
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto