Re: Rpm download

jim tate wrote:

> Downloading a rpm from the sight below, When I click on rpm to save in
> FC 6 all that happens it open a RealPlayer window , I can't even do a
> "Save link" that doesn't work either.
> This site is the only site I have had this problem with.
> What gives?

The lightscribe.com site has an incorrected mime-type set for .rpm
files (audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin), at least for .rpm files as most
of us are used to them.  You can use wget to download it:

wget http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadSection/linux/downloads/lightscribe-1.4.124.1-linux-2.6-intel.rpm

The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they
foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little.
    -- Eric Porterfield