Re: How to configure wireless network card

Hi,

look inside this directory:

/etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default

your wireless profile can be ifcfg-eth1 or something else.

inside your /etc/modprobe.conf, you might see an entry like this:

alias eth1 ipw2100

this indicates that your ifcfg-eth1 is actually run as ipw2100 module (the module
name may appear differently depending on your notebook's wireless card.

hth.