Re: Getting phpMyAdmin to work

The rpm install from what I remembers does to do the AddType, if you
compiled from source then you would have to add the AddType, the php
make install does not add the AddType only the LoadModule.

On 11/28/06, Brad Bonkoski <bbonkoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Can anyone point my in the direction of some assistance in getting
> phpMyAdmin to work? I have downloaded and extracted the file in the
> correct place, but whenever I attempt to run either the setup or
> another file, I get a screen full of php content and not the expected
> display.
>
> I'm missing something but I don't even know what!
>
> Geoff

How did you install Apache/PHP from the RPM?
It appears as if you don't have something like:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
in your httpd.conf (Apache) configuration file

-B