Re: Getting phpMyAdmin to work

R. G. Newbury wrote:
Can anyone point my in the direction of some assistance in getting phpMyAdmin to work? I have downloaded and extracted the file in the correct place, but whenever I attempt to run either the setup or another file, I get a screen full of php content and not the expected display.

I'm missing something but I don't even know what!

Geoff

How did you install Apache/PHP from the RPM? It appears as if you don't have something like:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
in your httpd.conf (Apache) configuration file

-B