Re: Mounting hda after FC6 Install

On 28/11/06, Alessandro Brezzi <alessandro.brezzi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
2006/11/28, Moif Murphy <moifmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello,
> I briefly looked around for a GUI based disk management app in Gnome
> but couldn't see one. Does one exist on a basic FC6 install?

Take a look to gparted (yum install gparted)
HTH
--
Alessandro Brezzi

Sorry, got caught up at work. I'll have to pick this up at home. Will
let you know in an hour or so :)

--
Moif Murphy

Brap.FM covers everything from Downtempo to Techno and everything in
between! (Even 80's Rock). Kicks off at 6pm GMT every Friday and
covers the whole weekend.

http://www.brap.fm
http://www.brightonbreaks.co.uk
http://www.westrecords.co.uk