RE: We need a Yast in Fedora

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 21:30 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 23:25 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:

> > I wouldn't think it would be impossible to build the 'perfect tool'
> > though. The thing that blew that (crud! cannot remember the name of the
> > caldera all-in-one application they had back when) whateverits name out
> > of the water was that it wouldn't check for hand-edits... it would blow
> > them off reading from it's own history file. A really good one would
> > read the conf files each time and go from there. Jeeeezzz. what was the
> > name of that thing? The guy that wrote it really tried hard, and his
> > heart was in the right place... but this is a pretty tough crowd...
> > ornery too!  It went down in flames and ashes, tomatoes tossed with
> > great abandon. Someone help me on this... what was the name of that? Ric
> ----
> linuxconfig
>
> Craig

Yes! Owww! Now my head hurts from Total Rekall. I'm in the way-back
machine with flashy lights around my head, bound at the feet and wrists,
and thrashing around with eyeballs bulging from the remembrance of it.
Ow! Ow! Head - hurts - bad! Was it Linuxconfig or Linuxconf? Ow! That
hurt too. Ow! I'll just think of 'yum'. Ow! rpm? Ow!
system-network-config? OW OW! I'm gonna turn this thing off and take an
aspirin. It all hurts. Ric