Re: How does FC run on Dell Insiration?

Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> The Intel 3945 card works great with Network Manager here, connecting
> to a WPA2 Personal AP.
>
> Are there particular errors you get from the card reader or from the
> wireless card with Network Manager?

My ipw3945 still doesn't work with NetworkManager.

I put syslog, some rpm info, and uname at http://www.delorie.com/tmp/NM.txt

I have the cards inactive and removed from the system-config-network
profiles, the AP is wide open at the moment, I poke the button to get
it to retry and get the messages in the above URL.

Ideas?