Re: Backups

Michael Satterwhite <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When running kubuntu, I used the dar backup program. I don't see it in
the Fedora repositories. Is there something that the Fedora users
recommend - or is this one I need to compile and install?
A lot depends on what all you need to back up. Single machine at home? Small network with server? Small business? Something bigger? What sort of back up hardware (tape drive, tape changer, DVD recorder, disk to disk)?

I'm real happy with amanda but I'm in the small network bucket.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce