Re: Upgrade to FC6 takes very, very long time

Wade Hampton wrote:
OK, but I have NEVER had it take that long in the past. I guess I'll try a fresh load on the old 600 Mhz machine and give it to my 10 year old. Or do you recommend DSL?

I change that around if I were you. I'd give the install to your 10 year old.

My 10 and 12 year old boys asked me if they could install FC6 on their windows machine. I agreed, but didn't expect them to take the install disk and do it themselves. They came back an hour later and ask how to configure the remote printer and if I had any tips on how to complete the first level of freedoom.

I give up... Time to go draw my pension, find a desert island somewhere.
I can't keep up with my kids anymore :(