Re: [OT] Protest the Novell-Microsoft Agreement - Sign Bruce Perens petition

On 11/26/06, James Wilkinson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tim wrote:
> For that sort of thing you can temporarily sign up for a disposable
> e-mail address, then dispose of it after lodging your protests.

Gene Heskett replied:
> I'm stuck with vz here, only game in town.  They not only make that
> difficult, the limit is 4 total, I have 3 used now.

If you want a gmail invitation, just ask...

(No, many people don't want to use Google as their main e-mail service
provider. But they're ideal for throwaway accounts. I personally download
my Fedora list e-mail through Google.)

Hope this helps,

James.

Gmail is great for mailing lists. I don't even bother to POP it. I
have all my mailing lists directed to this gmail account myself.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud