Re: Yum upgrade damage 3 of my systems yesterday

Julian Rios wrote:

When i reinstall the xorg-x11-xfs package, the RPM system rename the
old config to config_rpmsave, and create new.

Fair enough. I think maybe the strace is not containing the good stuff because the xfs process daemonizes itself? Are you running xfs with the -nodaemon switch with strace?

-Andy