Re: anaconda hangs during Fedora Core 6 upgrade attempt

hi Bruce, i had problems with that. it could be the dvd images are bad. i resort to installing all my fedora core releases via http or ftp. that way if one hangs up you just go to the next mirror site. burn a cd image of the fedora rescue cd and of course you must have a high speed internet connection.