Q re junkmail from system

Grettings;

In an attempt to stem the tide of junk email messages I am receiving
daily, several hundred, I've done a search on the phrase mailstat that I
found a reference to in the procmail docs, and renamed both of those that
fell out of a locate mailstat command.

BUT, I cannot find any reference to useing them in either my fetchmailrc
or my procmailrc, so where in the chain are these nausiating reports
being called from.

Humm, and that didn't help, I just got another of them from what I think
is the last fetchmail run.

How the hell can I shut these things off?  I don't care how many emails
procmail/spamd inspects just as long as it does it, which it is.

Many thanks to those who can help.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)