Re: Image composition Q

On Wed November 22 2006 12:59 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> XaraEx looks like it was the thing, till I found that once the text has
> been planted, it appears not to be movable for setting up a pleasing
> composition.
>
> Do we have such a tool that can write text and manipulate its size and
> position and then save in a png/jpg/etc image format capable of being
> loaded into 4L-gui?  I want to write cd/dvd labels.

XaraEx can do this. I just made a pretty complex connections diagram of a
multipoint international webcast with 4 VTC's and multiple switchers and all
kinds of other objects in it, all labeled. You have to use the selection tool
to select a text box, which will become 'highlighted' by having four markers
placed around it - then hovering your cursor around different regions of the
text box allows for different options, including resizing and deformations,
and positioning
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA