Re: OCR

{^,^}
       One polite request is fine. Insisting on it gets bronx cheers.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alain PORTAL" <alain.portal@xxxxxxx>

Le mercredi 22 novembre 2006 02:22, Jeffrey Ross a écrit :
Top posting is personal preference and I prefer it :-)

You are near alone, and many people hate that, and me so!

Anyway gocr, my bad, its available from freshrpms.

[root@lns-bzn-28-82-250-130-161 ~]# rpm -q gocr
le paquetage gocr n'est pas installé
[root@lns-bzn-28-82-250-130-161 ~]# yum install gocr
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
man-pages-fr                                                         [1/6]
macromedia                                                           [2/6]
core                                                                 [3/6]
updates                                                              [4/6]
freshrpms                                                            [5/6]
extras                                                               [6/6]
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: gocr
Nothing to do

--