Re: Kernel Panic w/FC6 Floppy Install Attempt

Hi All,

>http://www.thisiscool.com/temp/screenshot.jpg

(Ugh. I overwrote this screenshot with another unrelated
one for someone else. My apologies to anyone who went
to that link and got confused. I've updated it again.)

Also, here are the last few messages printed out from
the install:

====================================
invalid compressed format (err=1)
input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /class/input/input0
EXT2-fs: unable to read superblock
isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=md1, iso_blknum=16, block=32
No filesystem could mount root, tried: ext iso9660
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(9,1)

If no one has an immediate answer, I can rephrase the question
thusly: Can anyone give me pointers to where the source code
is for the installer and tips on how to hack it? I wouldn't mind
rolling up my sleeves and taking a look, but don't know where
to start. If this is the wrong list for these questions, feel free to
point me to the right place.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/