error upon startup: system-bus cannot create /var/lib/id-us/machine-id

Dear all,

   When starting one of my machines running FC6, I get
the following message

Starting system message bus system-bus:  error cannot
create /var/lib/id-us/machine-id no such file or
directory

If the above error message is wrong, it is because I
cannot capture the screen all the way and I am trying
my best.

What is causing this?

Regards,

Antonio

Sponsored Link

Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
www.nextag.com