FC 6 issues

Tried to install FC 6 on my dual CPU Pentium III machine.

1. First it failed to discover my Dell FP 2001 monitor and G 400 video card and assume head less install.

2. And may be due to above it install Linux under XEN ? anyway upon booting, last thing it said was diabling XEN buffers and after that my machine froos

There is only one kernel installed on the system. Last time, during FC 5 install, it failed to discover some of the hardware on my system. I ended up solving this issue using non-SMP and enabling firstboot.

Any pointers who I can recover from this situation.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Usman