Terminal Crashes - bug

Hi

I've got FC6. I've noticed that if I have a terminal open for a while
and then open a new terminal by either right click and selecting "Open
Terminal" from with in the terrminal window or by pressing ctrl+shit+N
all terminals I have open crash.

This is quite consitent. I have the all the X effects on and have the
shell running in trasparency mode.

Has anyone experienced this sort of problem and will there be an update