Re: yumex - default nitpick? - want a feature request not a bug complaint?

Hi;

On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 14:33 +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 13:45 -0500, William Case wrote:
> > Hi;
> >
> > My yumex uses the repos button and window as its default whenever it
> > starts or finishes an operation.  I don't have to keep checking which
> > repos are checked for my use.  They seldom change and any change would
> > be a special occasion use.
> >
> > How can I set the default to 'update', for example?
> >
> > --
> > Regards Bill
> >

> I'd suggest you open an bugzilla ticket about it.
>
> - Gilboa

Went to RedHat Bugzilla Fedora Core 6.  Could only find a bug report
form with no place to mark as a feature request or a 'nitpick'.  I
really don't want to call my request a bug.  It may not be for many
users.  All I want is to be able to set up something that pleases me,
not change the operation of yumex for others.  By the way, there is no
separate listing for a yumex component, just a listing for yum.

--
Regards Bill