Re: Fedora Coverstory in Linux Format

David G. Miller wrote:
"Ian Malone" <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2. Anaconda apparently doesn't allow partitioning of discs
   (?!!!, either something has changed since FC5 or they
    couldn't find the feature, in which case it needs to be
    easier to find doesn't it?)

I guess it was all in my imagination when I tweaked the partitioning on

Yes the author is flat out wrong about this.

"Unfortunately, Anaconda doesn't include a means to repartition your hard drive, so you'll have to use third-party software such as Partition Magic or write over an existing Linux partition."

-Andy