Re: ASUS P5B and FC 6 Install

On 11/14/06, Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What actual messages does it print. Precision is important in debugging -
which Nvidia card, what actual message
Which card is this ?

I'll post details this evening after I retry the installation

> 2.  And can anyone point me to instructions on how to build one's own
> FC 6 installation disks with updated rpms?

You can add packages/updates via USB key or floppy disk etc so there
shouldn't be a need to do a reinstall.

But what about a situation where the mobo is affected during install?

-Tom

Tom Browder
Niceville, Florida
USA